Friday 8 January 2010

AFTER SUMMER... THE SECONDARY SCHOOL!!!




Hi friends, long time since my last post.
Now I'm at Secondary School and I write for my Secondary teachers.
I.E.S Manuel Murguía is a Secondary School that has a canteen, a library, a lecture hall and much more.
Nothing is like at Primary School, here we must study harder and if you cannot keep up you'll have problems.
I had problems with some subjects but luckily I could manage.
I hope this post it's useful for students of sixth graders 'cause they'll go to I.E.S Manuel Murguía next year too.
It is only a warning.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

englishrob02@gmail.es said...

Thank you for your comment but I want to know who are you 'cause a lot of people write on my blog with "ANONIMOUS".
Please answer my comment.

Goodbye!!!

Robson N. P.

Anonymous said...

studyenglishrob02.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Oscar Fondo Torres said...

Hello Robson I'm Óscar.
Have you got msn?
I have got.
My msn are oscfondo@hotmail.com
Goodbye

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i actually love your posting choice, very exciting,
don't give up as well as keep penning due to the fact it simply very well worth to read it.
impatient to looked over far more of your current content pieces, good bye :)